All 6 art Reviews

Patches Patches

wow ... that's an awesome piece! donno why but the head looks absolutely believable to me on the body ... is that a city-map in the BG? *thumbsup*

YakovlevArt responds:

Thanks!
Yeah, this was part of a larger project.

Ferrari 330 P4 Ferrari 330 P4

the model itself is pretty impressive ... only the background you used does not fit very well ... there's not enough drop-shadow on the street-surface, the front part (specially the inlets) is to light I think, viewpoint and perspective do not match the one of the foto perfectly

BlazingEclipse responds:

I see what you mean, I'll pay more attention to that next time.

In perfect harmony In perfect harmony

colours, face, details, hair ... pretty cool everything ... but the ribbon at the lower edge is bothering me a bit ... it does seem to neither be attached the arm nor the hip ... and her shoulders are a bit to straight I think.
*thumbsup* anyway :)

minnete minnete

nice shading even if it's a bit blotchy in the face ... but the whole thing is a bit to blurry for my taste which I think does not fit the style you're trying to achieve ... if you're using high contrast outlines they should be crisp and clear ... keep it up!

MoneyAndBitche$$ MoneyAndBitche$$

:) cool style and awesome details ... love the rim-light, it really bumps it up
*thumbsup*

Paranoid Paranoid

That's pretty crazy stuff :) *thumbsup* ... you should try to use different grades of pencils thou' next time to get more values and greater contrast.